I hope I haven’t kept you all waiting. I took a MUCH need two week break from… well, life really. But don’t worry! I will have a ton of new content coming to you soon!
On the docket…
- My last days in Japan (including a Summer Cafe Series post about the Hammock Cafe in, you guessed it, Kichijoji)
- How to survive international travel and jet lag
- What I learned from study abroad
- Study Abroad tips and tricks (since some people are leaving already to go abroad for the fall! How crazy is that?)
- Day in the Life of a UROP at MIT
- College Admissions stuff (because I am writing it for my cousin anyway)
- My trip to DC! Part 1
And much much more! That’s just the stuff I have photos and post sketches for. I just wanted to let y’all know that I am not leaving you hanging – there will be plenty more randomness on this crazy mashup of a blog. Stay tuned!